Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

The movie "Eclipse" came out today and I thought it only appropriate that my princess be dressed for the occasion. I don't think she knows all about the movie yet but I thought the teachers would get a kick out of her. I made these bows yesterday and stole the pictures from the Eclipse crown we got at Burger King. I just pulled her hair up into some Messy Buns. Messy Buns are supposed to look ratty and disorganized and one will never look like another. She had her Eclipse Tu Tu on for the pictures but, even though she begged, she didn't wear it to school. :)
So the question is... Are you Team Edward? Or Team Jacob?

3 comments:

Anna said...

Team Edward!!! So Cute!

UntrainedHairMom said...

How cute! Can I pick both? lol. Speaking of...I am excited for the new movie of the series to come out...can't wait!

meldaresearch said...

Are you looking for quality Already Written Essays writing help? Accounting and finance students are required to write Nursing Papers for Sale with authority and clarity. A good amount of time is spent in Non Plagiarized Essays.