Friday, January 21, 2011

Flashback Friday: Toddler Piggies & Curls

I've decided that I'm going to try something fun for some of my Friday posts and do a "Flashback Friday".  Many of you have younger girls with not so much hair so I'm going to share some of the ideas we've used for my princess throughout the years.  (Keep in mind that the pictures may not be fantastic but hopefully they will at least give you some ideas!) 
This is my princess in April of 2007 when she was 3 1/2 years old.  She had some bangs that we always curled under.  Her hair is sectioned on top from ear to ear and then divided in half for two top-piggies. 
We flipped the bottoms of her hair up and out and added some ribbon clips to her piggies. 
I miss doing fun little toddler do's!

2 comments:

Curly Hairdo Ideas said...

Very cute! :) I love little toddler 'do's too!

~ Karli
www.curlyhairdoideas.com

amber.hope said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited for the toddler dos as I have two toddler girls. Can't wait to see more!!