Monday, August 1, 2011

Wacky Wig

So I was at Sally Beauty Supply the other day and they had a table of clearance and everything was 50% off  the clearance price. 
They happened to have this funny little Paris Hilton wig set that only ended up being $1.25.  I couldn't resist it so I picked it up for my daughter to play dress up. 
 
What I didn't expect was how much fun my boys would have with it! 
 They each tried it on and spent the whole afternoon just laughing at each other. 
 I think the cutest one was my baby boy!  :)

1 comment:

Lauryn Ashli said...

hello,
my name is lauryn from love notes by lauryn.
i am doing the abc's of hair this month and was wondering if you would be willing to do a guest post for me on kid's hair!
i would love if you could.
let me know!
thanks!
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com
laurynashli1@gmail.com